The Little Free Pantry movement is a grassroots crowdsourced solution to immediate local food need. Whether it’s a need for food or a need to give, mini pantries help feed neighbors, nourishing neighborhoods and building communities.
This project started in October 2020 as an initiative of our Community Outreach Program, inspired by the need for food for individuals and families during the pandemic crisis. The Northeast Earth Coalition has partnered with First Congregational Church, the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Montclair, Montclair Mutual Aid, the Helen and William Mazer Foundation, Trina Paulus, the Bloomfield Kiwanis Club, the Bloomfield Public Library, the Township of Cedar Grove, and the Community Church of Cedar Grove, and it has benefited from the support and generosity of the Montclair, NJ, community and of neighboring towns. The pantries are open 24/7.
Little Pantry Locations:
- 40 South Fullerton Avenue (Front yard lawn), Montclair, NJ 07042 (Hosted by First Congregational Church).
- 67 Church Street (end of Driveway), Montclair, NJ 07042 (Hosted by Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Montclair)
- 86 Elm Street (Front yard), Montclair, NJ 07042 (Host: Trina Paulus)
- 90 Broad Street, (Front yard Garden), Bloomfield, NJ 07003 (Host: Bloomfield Public Library). This pantry will open on 03/17/21
- 65 Bowden Rd, (Front yard lawn) Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 (Host: Community Church Cedar Grove).
For additional information, please contact us at: Info@neearth.org